FRUGAL IDEAS TO ENRICH YOUR LIFE.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Amelia's just opened in YORK




I am so excited that finally Amelia's grocery Outlet has opened a store in York. It just opened on Wednesday. I stopped by on Friday which maybe wasn't the smartest thing to do! The store was just packed with shoppers due to Super Bowl weekend, it being a new store, normal Friday shoppers and the snowstorm of biblical proportions was headed our way!! So, I did't get to look for bargains as well as I liked but I did come out of the store with a cart of groceries for about $45. The best part of the trip was when the cashier asked if I HAD ANY COUPONS!!! I will be back and next time with my coupon bag with me. They will be just giving me food to take home!! There are 13 locations in Southeastern PA- Allentown, Coatesville, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Manheim, Mechanicsburg, New Holland, Pottsville, Reading, Rohrerstown, Royersford, Woodlyn and now York. If there isn't one close to you it is worth a drive for some REALLY CHEAP groceries. Amelia's is the area's only authorized manufacturers outlet for many national and regional grocery manufacturers. The following is a list of some of these manufacturers and their brands: Dannon, Kellogg's, Campbell's, Heinz, Hershey and many many more brands that we all know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment