FRUGAL IDEAS TO ENRICH YOUR LIFE.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ideas to add art and sculpture to your home and garden from Oak Hill Iron.









I am showcasing the creative works from my Uncle Dean Curfman at Oak Hill Iron. He is an internationally known blacksmith and artist.


Oak Hill Iron specializes in both Architectural Iron and Contemporary Iron Art. All pieces produced by Oak Hill Iron are custom one of a kind. Each piece is designed and hand crafted with the customer in mind by the staff at Oak Hill Iron.


Oak Hill Iron is located in the western part of North Carolina in the heart of the Blue Ridge mountains. 


If you would like to find out more information or view more pictures just go to Oak Hill Iron. You can also become a Fan of Oak Hill Iron on Facebook






Wouldn't you like to be greeted by this gate everyday? 
Look at the amazing detail on the tree!







Simplicity at it's best! I'm in love.





I just adore a pot rack in the kitchen!






What a grand staircase!


What an entryway....again simple but amazing!


What a view!


















I hope this gives you ideas and inspiration for your home and garden. I know when I am surrounded by art and beauty it is a very good thing!

If you like what you see leave me a comment. If you would like to see other ideas about gardening go to the right side of the page. Click on Gardening under Categories to find deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment